All of us are capable of living extraordinary lives through health and fitness. I have spent the last twenty eight years teaching in the fitness industry to bring this powerful message forward. My life passion is guiding you to experience a way of life that goes “beyond fitness” by combining nutrition, exercise, and good life habits. As a fitness expert with a Master of Science in Physical Education and a former professional dancer and choreographer (New York and Seattle), I bring a keen awareness of how to inspire, motivate, and challenge you to take yourself to the next level and reach your goals in a dynamic yet sustainable way.
Owning 5 Studios in San Francisco and Marin and being a principle in Twist Conditioning, San Francisco, I love guiding individual clients as well as groups, and have taught the TRX system to trainers and group fitness instructors. Currently I am on the faculty at the College of Marin and serve as a member of the College of Marin Health and Fitness Advisory Board. Through lectures to corporations and other groups, I broadcast the message about how to make fitness and health a priority in our lives. This program, called “Small Steps Bring Big Achievements” is available to all corporate groups.
My credentials include:
- CSCS- National Strength and Conditioning Association certification
- Advanced Personal Trainer – American College of Sports Medicine certification
- Group Exercise, Personal Training, and Lifestyle and Weight Management –
- American Council on Exercise certification
- Stott Method Pilates Instructor certification
- Spinning Instructor certification
- Bosu, Sport Speed, Sport Strength and Sport Balance Instructor – Twist Conditioning certifications
- Lululemon Ambassador
- Athleta Fitpro
- CrossFit Certification Level One and Two
- Zumba Strong
- 200 Hour Yoga
- TRX Master Trainer
- Extreme Hip Hop
As a trainer for Fitness Anywhere I taught the TRX system to trainers and group fitness instructors. Currently I am a member of the College of Marin Health and Fitness Advisory Board and on the faculty at The College of Marin. I also lecture for corporations and other groups on how to make fitness and health a priority in our lives. “Small Steps Bring Big Achievements” is available to all corporate groups.